Monday, April 23, 2012

HOLY FLYING MONKEYS, BATMAN!!

Lots of things have been happening lately, and I really shouldn't be blogging right now because my qualifying exam is next Tuesday and I'm not even remotely ready for it, BUT I wanted to make a quick post becauseeeeeee....




OHMYGOD I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!






It hit me today that in less than a month we will be driving to California, and in 34 days (THIRTY. FOUR. DAYS.) I will be a wife?!?! Until today the whole wedding has been abstract, like "oh yeah, we're getting married."

And then today I dropped off my ring to be replated so it'll look nice and shiny with minimal scratching, and the sales representative was talking about "how I could just wait...oh no, it's actually pretty close, huh?"

*mental math*

HOLY SHIT I'M GETTING MARRIED!


*cue tears of joy and anxiety. but mostly joy and disbelief*

And now this song is going through my head.



With that, I must get back to reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment