Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's done so far.

So even though I didn't go to campus today, and all I had planned to do was study for phys ocean, SOMEHOW it took me until about 5:30 to actually get going with the reviewing of the flash cards and commit stuff to memory. I have no idea what is up with me today.

Possibility: Thanksgiving is a cruel joke. While all fall semester, the only thing we students work towards is Thanksgiving and the wonderful break it gives us, every year I feel less motivated to finish the semester after already having a break. You mean I still have 3 weeks left of school? Shut up. No way. We're totally done now right? No? Fuck.

I can't think of any alternatives. I got enough sleep last night. I didn't waste time trekking to and from campus. So what gives?

Anyways, once I finally got to reviewing, it became apparent that I did actually remember most of the stuff that we had gone over in the assignments. Will I be able to change hemispheres? Probably. Will I be able to change from x-y space to y-z space in a diagram? Mmmmmaybe. I think I can work through it in my head.

I JUST WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS FRIGGIN CLASS.


I spent some of my study break going through my google calendar and updating the important birthdays so I don't forget when things are ever again. (Coincidentally I remembered my dad's birthday is tomorrow...)


George's Christmas present came today, and since there aren't any grad school apps to be finished (like last year), he was able to open it today (or so he rationalized to me). One of these years we'll actually wait until Christmas day to open presents from each other. And maybe one of these years our presents to each other will be surprises.

Anyways, I'm making my way through the to-do list for the remainder of the semester, which is good. A little overwhelming because my motivation has severely decreased, at least for today. But I think I can do it.

As soon as the exam is done tomorrow, I will be writing. Pretty much until the 7th. SIGH.



Today was pay day. Pay day is the best day of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment