Sunday, February 20, 2011

The happs.

Today, a fellow resident of my complex left their car door jammed into mine. Their car door was OPEN and LEFT STUCK into my driver's seat door.

Not much damage. But still. Seriously? Who does that? I wouldn't think the owner of a car that's obviously been sideswiped would do that.

I long for my own house and a driveway that I don't have to share with anyone but George. I want to move.

I left them a nasty-gram.

Other happs:

This last week's lab took the whole 2 hours. Which means on Friday I was unable to eat lunch until 3 pm because Salinity took forever to set up. Thanks, conductivity meters, for not calibrating.

Students don't read directions. Am I surprised? I shouldn't be. Le sigh.

I'm broken. I can't eat the chips that are served with salsa in restaurants anymore. We went to Ninfa's for lunch, and my stomach is so upset right now. I can't handle the fried greasy goodness of chips. *tear*

George's battery died. We bought jumper cables and I learned how to jump start a car. Woo! (I'm praying that his car survives for the next 15 months.)

No comments:

Post a Comment