Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cold.

Cold cold and more cold. I'm sitting in my office with two shirts, a sweater and a blanket and still I shiver. Walking outside sucks the life out of me, it's so windy. And it sets off my asthma, weirdly enough. Maybe it's not weird.

So tired. I don't want to go to biogeochem this evening. I want to go home, wrap myself up in my down comforter and watch movies while drinking a huge ass mug of tea. HUGE. ASS. MUG.

I didn't finish my bio ocean homework that was due today. It was so tedious and repetitive, with so many steps and it wasn't clear what he was looking for. Oh well. I'll start earlier next time.

Anyways. Michelle posted this earlier, and I think it's awesome.

http://melaniehazel.tumblr.com/post/2924682319/i-love-this-story-simplicity-is-underrated

No comments:

Post a Comment